Last updated: April 8, 2022
1. Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site and Service. When using our Site and/or Service, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you are a person wishing to be, or registered as, a Developer or Uber Developer on our Service, our Developer Terms of Service also apply to your use of our Service.
2. Information about us
The Site and Service are operated by Codesse Ltd (“Codesse”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 9603051. Our registered office is FF28, Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ.
If you need assistance or have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Business use
The Site and Service are intended for business use only and not for consumer use.
4. Changes to these terms
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
5. Changes to our site
- We may update our Site or Service from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site or Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, Service, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing our site
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site or Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site or Service.
7. Your account and password
8. Intellectual Property Rights
9. No reliance on information
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
10. Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site and use our Service. You should use your own virus protection software.
12. Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you or where you otherwise do not have the right to do so.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Third Party links and resources in our site
- Where our site contains links to other Site or resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.
14. Applicable Law
- Geektastic and the Geektastic logo are Trademarks of Codesse